During the registration process or at some other point, eZ Account Import was denied access to QuickBooks®. To correct this issue perform the following steps:
- Open your company file in QuickBooks®
- Select Edit | Preferences from the QuickBooks® menu
- Select Integrated Applications in the list of preferences on the left hand side of the dialog box.
- Click the Company Preferences tab.
- Highlight eZ Account Import line and click Properties. The Properties dialog box opens.
- Under the Access Rights tab select "Allow this application to read and modify this company file" and de-select Prompt before allowing access.
- Click OK on the Properties dialog box.
- Click OK on the Preferences dialog box.
Going forward, the eZ Account Import will be able to access QuickBooks® for this company file. Note: If you use multiple company files you may be required to perform this procedure on each file.